In gay beauty pageants, stockings and hosiery play a very important role!
For some who had been blessed with heaps of feminine genes and had not been in the past, been doing any of the following:
- playing soccer or football during their teens,
- walking up and down hills or mountains to go to school,
- were former boxing players
- nor working in the constructions as their dayjobs
…. then these boys are lucky enough to get away from buying and wearing expensive stockings (mind you there are hundreds to choose from!).
But for most of us, who cannot hide our God-given Mohammad Ali legs and torsos, then these heavenly silky stockings would be a good idea!
For Stockard Channing gurls then the following are basic suggestions:
- Choose the color that closely matches your skin tones, or else you’d look like Alice in Wonderland with those darn white leggings clear as the skies the photos.
- If you are going to wear bikinis (like the one above), choose “sheer to waist” (without the cut on the upper legs), or else your legs would look like fat muttons ready to be served during thanksgiving day!
- Best to use “ultra sheer types” – and maybe darker shades of tan or black if you have tons of muscles and fats to hide. I’d really prefer the darker tones.
- Some girls use three sets of stockings to effetively shapen, feminized and lengthen their legs and hide lumps and bumps. So definitiely use five🙂
- Prep your legs, shave and maybe use leg make up or foundation before putting on the stockings
- If you have thunder thighs (like moi) or the one on the right above, then it is always a good idea to use stockings first, then black fishnets, and then a light and sheer stocking over the top again. Use the magic of light and illussion. Dark makes you look thinner and lighter or white makes you look bigger and fatter.
- If you are a boy who wanted to look like a girl, even if you have the best boy legs in town, it is still best to use stockings – full stop🙂
- You have to learn how to take care of your stockings, as they easily run, and they are bloody expensive!